Monday, April 30, 2007

balance (revised)

Her fullness
accentuates
multifaceted points of light
beams, streams, star-like
gleams penetrate blueness
of night, falls upon my feet
in between shifting shadows
of tree's leaves and branches.

Ours is a love affair
a token from the beginning of time
unspoken, unbroken throughout tunnels
funnels of centuries and minds

I come alone
to bask in her
brilliance, to listen
to be heard . . . without a sound

Universal emotions
our affections
mutually radiate far into the blackness

And in the midst
of our
unconditional love
I find


balance

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hello, James. I'm Holly, and it's nice to finally meet you.

I would love to read your paper, even if it didn't apply. :)

And your writing IS LOVELY.

hollyvasina@gmail.com

4:00 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Sweet emotion ( Areosmith)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Dita said...

Oh, so sweet emotion. Rain could not have said it betta'

11:20 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Where's my paper? I'm a high maintance woman, James, very high maintance.

Me. Want. Paper.

Uggg.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

*chuckling

All in due time, my dear, all in due time.

8:40 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Unconditionally?

That's a rare kind of love for a man and a woman, or any kind of pair, indeed.

love, Lo

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Promise of Light

  • moon phase info
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Far Side of Sanity

    And the iguanas dance in the desert/a thousand miles away from this place/and this face: stoned immaculate.

    "Hang on to your hopes my friend; That's an easy thing to say, but if your hopes should pass away, simply pretend that you can build them again." ~ Paul Simon

    Powered by Blogger

    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein