Thursday, June 12, 2008

Untitled

What am I doing here?

My head and neck hurt so fucking bad.

My heart pounds my chest sore.

And my face slides into my hands.

Behind this screen I hide in pain

and pretend to have a purpose

while the world outside looks hazy and hot

The air: undoubtedly thick.

Three hours left . . . .

The sun will be setting as I walk out.

I picture it immense on the horizon

a deep bright orange orb

sinking

the radio blasting

“Cashmere”

as I drive home.


`

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dita said...

Hmmn, Cashmere? It is gently playing in my memory now...

3:21 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Body slam, high five, titty touch, and a belly bump...

Um, we came by to tag team ya, but from the looks of things I think you may need a hugaroonie from your greatest fans. So, consider yourself tag team hugged!

love and stuff,
B and L

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Promise of Light

  • moon phase info
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Far Side of Sanity

    And the iguanas dance in the desert/a thousand miles away from this place/and this face: stoned immaculate.

    "Hang on to your hopes my friend; That's an easy thing to say, but if your hopes should pass away, simply pretend that you can build them again." ~ Paul Simon

    Powered by Blogger

    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein