Monday, January 22, 2007

As he stepped forth
the wind blew
cooly
fiercely, but his cloak
barely rustled, maintaining the space within

encompassed by a delusion . . . .

Then his pain pulled him close to the earth.
And he saw his reflection in a window.

His cloak: only a shirt.
The mountain: no more
than a floor. The wind: dry...still...warm

I sometimes wonder
if I am alive.
How could a man
survive such an accident?

Perhaps all these people
I encounter now
are dead as well.

And our spirits
thrive here
in this reality.

5 Comments:

Blogger KaiBlue said...

thats a very poinitive collection of words, deeply expressed from the soul..
I like..
Peace, Kai.

8:47 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Makes me look at reality a little differently, even but for a moment.

Xx

2:54 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

this is mysterious, it draws me in, makes me want to hear more...

8:39 PM  
Blogger beckyboop said...

Hi James, I've been busy, and when I haven't been busy I've been too tired to blog. Thought I would get back to bloggin' tonight. It was nice to read your words again.


Interesting...We are dead and our spirits thrive in this reality. I love the way you question reality.

Becky :)

3:08 AM  
Blogger S.L. Corsua said...

Makes me think of surrendering all, and falling, and rising much lighter than before.

^_^ Cheers.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Promise of Light

  • moon phase info
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Far Side of Sanity

    And the iguanas dance in the desert/a thousand miles away from this place/and this face: stoned immaculate.

    "Hang on to your hopes my friend; That's an easy thing to say, but if your hopes should pass away, simply pretend that you can build them again." ~ Paul Simon

    Powered by Blogger

    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein