Sunday, December 05, 2010

"I know you and you know me. One thing I can tell you is you got to be free."

I just wanted to say that I've been swamp and haven't had a second of spare time (which sucks because one shouldn't have to spare time, especially with friends. I'm talking real friends, not everybody whose on your damn facebook or my space, but a thing one can really believe in, people that we can beilive in.)

Anyway. I love you. And you know who you are,

Be well in all that you do, my special friends.

~ James

3 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

And I love you too.

7:50 PM  
Blogger beckyboop said...

Come together. Anyway, I love you too!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Two of my most favorite people. Thanks guys. It's winter time. The dark time. But with friends like you it makes it much more endurable. (is that a word? well it is now)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Promise of Light

  • moon phase info
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Far Side of Sanity

    And the iguanas dance in the desert/a thousand miles away from this place/and this face: stoned immaculate.

    "Hang on to your hopes my friend; That's an easy thing to say, but if your hopes should pass away, simply pretend that you can build them again." ~ Paul Simon

    Powered by Blogger

    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein