Saturday, July 29, 2006


This Morning
there’s some blue
flowers just beyond
that dew-dropped bush
so many flowers
so many nights
I have filled
with my days
but this
this morning absorbs me
consumes me like
transparent-brown-morning nectar
and then I noticed a sound

a glass harmonica

in the far-away morning

in the still, wet, cloudy-gray

far-away

morning

in the infinite space of mind

a vast hum

the words of me
floating . . . rotating . . . orbiting

without limitations

. . . without limitations . . . .

at least here, within this morning

4 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

This, this filled my soul, at this moment, right now, I felt it.

I felt it right here, in the center of my being.

But I didn't have to tell you that, did I?

You already knew.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Ah, but it's always nice to hear, very nice, in fact.

Thanks for being around: I do so appreciate it.

7:55 PM  
Blogger beckyboop said...

Mornings like that are few and far between. Thank you for allowing me to share yours. Awww, I feel so relaxed.

Becky

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

thank YOU for reading AND COMMENTING!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Promise of Light

  • moon phase info
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Far Side of Sanity

    And the iguanas dance in the desert/a thousand miles away from this place/and this face: stoned immaculate.

    "Hang on to your hopes my friend; That's an easy thing to say, but if your hopes should pass away, simply pretend that you can build them again." ~ Paul Simon

    Powered by Blogger

    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein